B30 with logitech easy switch keys

Hello,

I recently got a logitech ERGO K860 which has three Easy-Switch keys to change between different computers. It would be awesome to be able to use them to switch input / source of my idock B30. Does anyone know if this is possible?

1 Like

Looks like this keyboard can connect to multiple computers and switch between them using the switch key?

1. You can connect this keyboard to your computers via the keyboard’s own solution. Therefore, it would have nothing to do with the KVM.

2. Or connect it to the computers via B30 (plug the dongle to USB 1.1), and you can use the switch button on the panel, or use the Hotkey to switch between computers.

The default hotkey is TAB+1/2/3, you can also change it to CapsLk+1/2/3.

Let me know if this helps.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes I use hotkeys shift+123 now. It would have been great to use the three dedicated keys on the keyboard.

Oh, yea, I understand. You can check the kb’s manual. I believe that key only works when you connect to PCs via Bluetooth. But for B30, we only have TAB+123/CAPS+123. Not many options, but simple to use. No problem, have a nice day.