C20 trouble switching to monitor

I have two newer laptops, one personal and one for work, that I wanted to use one wire to each, Thunderbolt, and be able to hit one button and switch all my home office peripherals.
After a fair amount of research that lead me to the iDock C20. Peripheral connects are as follows:

Wireless Keyboard Transmitter
Wireless Mouse Transmitter
Wired Network Connection
USB to Logitech Webcam
HDMI 3.0 Cable to a 49" Widescreen Samsung Panel

Prior to this I was using a Dell dock and had to un-plug one machine and plug the other in. That dock I was using the display port to the monitor

This is my equipment:

Laptop #1

Dell Latitude 7440
13th Gen Intel Core i7-1365U v Pro (12 MB cache, 10 cores, up to 5.2 GHz Turbo)
2-in-1 14.0" FHD+ (1920x1200)
Intel Iris Xe Graphics
Windows 11 Pro 64bit
Connection: Thunderbolt Output to C20 with included cable

Laptop #2

ASUS 2023 ProArt StudioBook 16 OLED Laptop
Intel Core i9-13980HX CPU
16’’ OLED 3.2K (3200 x 2000) 16:10 touch display
Nvidia GeForce RTX 4060 GPU
Windows 11 Enterprise
Connection: Thunderbolt Output to C20 with included cable

Monitor
Samsung 49" Odyssey CRG9 DQHD Curved Monitor
AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR
Screen Resolution 5120 x 1440
Aspect Ratio 32:9
Inputs: Display Port 1.4 (2) / HDMI 2.0 (1)
Connection: HDMI 3.0 Cable from Monitor to C20

With the Dell 7440 everything works as it should. I can switch to the Asus and back and the Dell seems fine

With the C20, when switching to the Asus, thouhg all the peripherals work but I get no monitor output to the Samsung. Prior to switching to the C20 KVM and using the Dell dock with Display Port I had no issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update:

I un-pluggged Laptop #1 yesterday to take it with me. This morning I plugged it back into the C20. Desktop settings were not saved. Both the laptop and the monitor were in duplicate mode and after correcting that the maximum resolution setting of my 5120x1440 monitor is 1920x1200.

There has also not been any response from support on these issues. I’m going to give this thing another day and if I can’t get it to work or get no service this will be going back along with a negative review of the item and the service

Hello Mike,

Truly sorry to keep you waiting.
Checked both two laptops and both they come with thunderbolt 4 ports:

1. Can you use their own power supplies at the same time?
  2. If possible,can you try use the thunderbolt 4 cable to have a test,as the provided USB-C cables are USB 3.2 Gen 2 cable.
  3. For the Asus laptop, not work with monitor and how about the USB devices?
    3.1 Can you try going to its BIOS and increase its graphics card memory for a test?
  4. Do you have other monitor can have a test? Our product not support 5120x1440 resolution and will output with 3840x1080.
  5. Where you purchased this product and what is the device serial number?