iDock C10 disconnects and reconnects while on laptop

iDock c10 is connected to Personal Computer and a Lenovo T14s.
While the switch is on the PC there are no issues. But, when we swap to the Lenovo laptop it will constantly disconnect and reconnect all the devices. Rebooting doesn’t help

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and updating the firmware for the dock itself

Hi there,
Thank you for reaching us and we are truly sorry for the trouble caused.

1. When you purchased this product and what its serial number(A2*******)?
  2. And both the USB peripherals and also the monitors have this connection issue?
  3. What are those two monitors’ output resolution when switched to laptop? And how about try lowering the resolution and refresh rate to have a check?
  4. Have you checked does the laptop graphics card driver has up to date? And try upgrade it if with a lower version.
    Best Regards,

Serial number is: A23L0369
It was purchased late July around the 22nd i think.

I can hear the laptop disconnect the entire USB-C device and reconnect it over and over.
1920x1080 is the resolution on the monitors.
The monitors are: 32GN550-B and 32GN50T-B

And the graphics drivers are indeed up to date. They are from the Lenovo site. However, since it seems like the entire USB dock disconnects and reconnects would it be the a USB type driver?

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling those with the microsoft drivers

Hi,
Thanks for your update.
Could you try add the laptop’s original power adapter to supply the power charging to have a check if now only charging thru our iDock C10.
And try download the new firmware(V3.1.2) and check foes it come with this new firmware version,then try upgrade it if come with the lower version: iDock C10 new firmware

I had problems with my Dell Precision 5560 and external keyboard randomly repeating chars with the iDock C10 plugged into a USB-C port (not Thunderbolt) on the right side. Once I plugged it into a USB-C port on the left which were Thunderbolt ports, my problems went away.

Does the Lenovo T14s have a Thunderbolt USB-C port you can plug into?

Hello,our device not support thunderbolt function. But usually it can output the videos if connect to thunderbolt 3/4 laptop.

Hi Kevin,

It looks like it is fixed if I plug in a laptop charger in addition to the dock.
Thank you for the advice!

1 Like