IDock20 - one laptop doesn't see the monitors

Hi…I received my IDock20 today so I’m setting it up. I’m unable to see the dual monitors on my HP Pavilion 13-bb0xx laptop. I’m able to see the monitors if I plug them directly into the laptop. I can also see them using a HP Thuderdock G4.
Any suggestions

• Resolution is 1920 x 1080
  • Monitors are HP E24 G5
  • I can see both monitors on my HO Elitebook 845

Hello there,
Thanks for getting back to AV Access,we are truly sorry for the trouble caused.
Does it only have the issues that not video output and cannot detected those two monitors? But the USB peripherals, power charging and internet connection work fine?
Please use your HP Elitebook 845 to upgrade the new firmware for a check: iDock C20 new firmware
Best Regards,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the response. USB peripherals, power charging and internet connection are working work fine.

I tried the firmware upgrade, it didn’t work because my iDock20 is already at V2.3. Do you have any other suggestions?

Hi,

Thanks for your update.
So the HP Pavilion 13-bb0xx laptop cannot detected those two monitors in the display setting,right?
Could you try going to BIOS settings,and increase the graphics card memory,such as from 256MB add to 512MB.
Thanks

IMG_2973
Hi Kevin, you are correct. My HP Pavilion 13-bb0xx laptop cannot detected those two monitors in the display setting.

I don’t have a BIOS cache setting for the display adapter. See the attached screenshot for what my BIOS screen looks like

Hello there,

Thanks for your update.
Could you try get this cable to have a test in your side: USB-C cable link

And help to share more details about your HP Pavilion 13 laptop:

1. Going to settings/ About/ Device specification: help take a screenshot share with us
  2. Press the “Win”+ “R” buttons together pop up the “Run” windows and input this command “msinfo32” and will open the system info page,share us the " System model" or take a screenshot as well.
    Appreciate for your help.
    Best Regards,
    Kevin

Thanks again Kevin for the quick responses. Let me know if setting up a Zoom call between us will make it easier for you to debug my issue. Attached are the files you requested. Should I order just 1 of the cables you suggested?

Here’s the “about settings” you wanted

Thanks for your sahring,we will check.

Hi Kevin…have you had a chance to determine what is causing my issue?

Hello,

So sorry for keep you waiting.
And this seems is caused by the compatibility issues between our device and the laptop.
And we are trying to get a laptop to reproduce this issue so we can confirm and solve it,but this may take times as the laptop cannot be found in Chinese market.
So I am afraid we cannot solve it in a short time. In this case you can submit the RMA form and pur cistomer service will help to follow up with you.
Truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Kevin. What is a RMA form, I looked but couldn’t find it.

Let me know if you want to have a Zoom call if that would speed up determining what my issue is

Hello,please visiting RMA form
Mnay thanks~