Issue with Samsung Screens Not Detected When Switching Laptops on iDock20

Hi,

I have been using the iDock20 for two days, and I’ve noticed an issue when switching between my two laptops (Windows 10 and Windows 11). The two Samsung screens connected to the dock are not detectable by the operating system. To make them visible again, I need to unplug and then replug the USB-C cable. I am using the cables provided in the package. My firmware version is v2.3.

Thank you in advance. I look forward to your assistance.

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out.
So you mean your iDock C20 has upgrade to the new firmware with V 2.3.0,right?
But have you also upgrade the “jaguar-***.bin” file for both two USB-C port with the Kinetic tool,which is V 13.18.1.4?
If you has updated them,and does this problem happened on both two laptops and everytime as well?
What are your laptop model number?

Best Regards,
Kevin

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.
I just got my iDock C20. I have not performed any upgrade. It’s brand new.
The problem occurs in both laptops but mostly on my lenovo which has a signifacant latency on the mouse and keyboard as well (the receiver is pluged in the iDock). The laptops are the following:

• ASUS TUF GAMING A15 L9NRCX06B252399
  • LENOVO THINKPAD PF-3DR32A

Thanks again and I look forward to your assistance.

Best regards,
Kostas

Hi everyone,

Could anyone assist with this issue? Are there any settings I can adjust on my laptop to resolve the monitor issue?

I dont know if this info helps but I experience significant latency with my keyboard and mouse. Additionally, the device is overheating very quickly.

Hello there,

What are the output resolution and refresh rate for those two monitors?
Please you can try lowering their resolution or refresh rate to have a test.

Then about the device get hot problem:

1. Due to our unique design that utilizes the entire enclosure as a heat sink, conducting heat from the internal components to the exterior, the surface temperature of the enclosure may be slightly elevated. However, the internal temperature of the device remains stable.
  2. Our product has undergone rigorous high-temperature aging tests at an ambient temperature of 45°C for 7 days, ensuring its stability and lifespan are unaffected.

Best Regards,