MacBook Pro and Dell Laptop

Is there anyway that I can have my 2021 M1 MacBook Pro laptop and Dell lattitude laptop switched via UBC so that I can have my 2 monitors and peripherals set up.
I am tired of having the 4 monitors flanking me and want to consolidate to at least the 2 4K monitors, or even possibly moving to a 3 monitor setup.

But I want to have my monitors extended desktop, not mirrored.

there seems to be some debate on how to make this all work out on a Mac silicone device.

can anyone here give me the 101 on what I would need to make this happen? Is it a docking station + a KVM? Something else? Thanks in advance!!

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching us.
For now we have the iDock C20 come with two USB-C for two laptops,but when conenct to mac via the single USB-C cable and two monitors can only work with mirrored mode,which keep show duplicate screens. That is due to the Mac computer with an ARM processor can only support DP SST mode, so two duplicate contents will be displayed.
In this case,and maybe you can consider our iDock C10,which come with one USB-C and you connect to your DELL laptop,then second input group with DP+HDMI+USB-B,and you can use two adapters to get the HDMI out and Dispayport out from your mac’s two USB-C ports,then connect to our iDock C10 and those two monitors can work with extended mode for you.
iDock C10

That’s back to me having to have 4 monitors and no real way of switching them.
I am trying to consolidate my desks … instead of having 1 mac desk (2 monitors and peripherals) and 1 PC desk (2 monitors and peripherals) … I’d like to have one simplified desktop.

I think what Kevin means is like this. You can have them in one setup. (Not very professional drawing ; ) )