Issue: Unable to Connect to 4KMX44-H2 via IP Default
Product model: 4KMX44-H2
If you are experiencing issues connecting to the 4KMX44-H2 Matrix Switch via IP Default, here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow.
Step 1: Obtain the Correct IP Address
- Use your router’s configuration page to obtain the correct IP address of the matrix switch. You can usually find this information in the DHCP Client Table or the Attached Devices section.
- If you are unable to obtain the correct IP address, you can download our SmartSetGUI tool from our website to scan for and configure the IP address of the matrix switch.
Step 2: Check Firewall Settings
- Make sure your PC’s firewall settings allow your browser to access the matrix switch’s IP address. You may need to add an exception to your firewall settings or temporarily disable it to access the web interface.
Step 3: Restore to Factory Settings
- If you are still unable to access the web interface, you can try restoring the matrix switch to factory settings through RS232 commands. This will reset all settings to their default values, so you will need to configure the matrix switch again after the reset.
- You can find the RS232 commands for restoring the matrix switch to factory settings in the user manual or by contacting our support team.
By following these troubleshooting steps, you should be able to connect to the 4KMX44-H2 Matrix Switch via IP Default and access the web interface. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our support team at email@example.com for further assistance.